Jade Empire by BioWare

Gryph

I feel like getting an Xbox for this...and fable...and Halo 2....and Fable....and SF Anniversary for Xbox live....and Fable.

People are saying that Fable is overhyped but still an alright RPG. But so far Halo 2 looks pretty impressive...damn them and their exclusiveness. Microsoft won't lose money, rather it will get money, if it ports it to PC.

They said the same thing about Sudeki, but look what heppened.

But so far Halo 2 looks pretty impressive...damn them and their exclusiveness. Microsoft won't lose money, rather it will get money, if it ports it to PC.

We need Halo 2 on PC.

NOW.

And I like sim-like games so yeah.

Fable is the complete ownage of a video game. I haven't had that much fun in a long time. It is short though, I only played for like 12 hours before I beat it. For another good Lionhead game play Black & White, or Black & White 2, which is out later this year iirc.

I was a little disappointed in Fable. I think Morrowind comes closer to what Fable was going for than Fable itself. :\ but still for a brainless ACTION RPG it's ok. better then baulders gate dark alliance IMO. Xbox needs a real classic console style RPG, you don't have to reinvent the wheel damnit.

I was a little disappointed in Fable. I think Morrowind comes closer to what Fable was going for than Fable itself. :\  but still for a brainless ACTION RPG it's ok. better then baulders gate dark alliance IMO.  Xbox needs a real classic console style RPG, you don't have to reinvent the wheel damnit.

Define classic style. And what was Fable trying to accomplish, other than the choice to be good or evil, and freedom and such? I found Morrowind's system to be on crack, though it was still a moderately fun game, I think Fable is much better as far as the base system goes. Kind of... I'm not even sure they can be logically compared because they're so different.