Meikyousisui Volume 10 (MvC2)

Mag

Well the latest volume is up now at:

http://www.combovideos.com (Require registration despite new policy)

Anyone plays Marvel, should gander at this, anyone else that known about this group, if not they are known to make the finest exhibition/glitch vids around, the quality is unbelievable, they have somewhat sharpen the quality not to mentioned rendering. Awfully a huge size like the previous ones, but it's worth it ;)

HOLY SHEIT

that support~assist glitch was just about the best glitch ever pulls out, this is what everyone would expect in this installment after what they done with mvc1, none other than the double attack mode feature they had. It's absolutely incredible for team Meikyo to pull off something this good.

This is absolutely the greatest MvC2 video ever !!!!!!

Yep, the second magneto is actually the hidden assist, if you review back the Storm/Ken going on against Roll, you don't see Ken on the screen, the same thing occur I assume, also the same with the Infinity combo done by Ruby, Psylocke again hidden with Rouge. :P

Nahh man..

Not VMU saves, I don't bother with them one bit, Ever heard of the Capcom vs. SNK fandisk ? I actually got the save from there.

Or wait it minute.. something familiar to that, I actually got a 4in1 ISO, which contains: Capcom vs. SNK 2, Capcom vs. SNK, Capcom vs SNK Fandisk and Game saves (over 100 games, all import saves).

Pretty much a package, and when you start it up, it allows you to choose what you want to choose (like Street Fighter: Double Impact). I guess this is sorta of a rare ISO.