Grayson, Dick Grayson

BIGWORM

I was just going through my bookmarks and visiting the sites I haven't been to a in a while, and I was visiting www.kontraband.com...and they had this posted in the their movie section.

http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2645516?m...00&refsite=6701

Seems like there's YET ANOTHER Batman-oriented movie being made, but in this one...HE'S DEAD!!! This movie seems interesting, not only because Dick Grayson (alias Robin) being the main focus of it, but the cast of superheroes/villians. From the trailer itself, this is the list:

Batman

Robin

Catwoman

Batgirl

Superman

Green Lantern

Wonder Woman

Joker

Penguin

Riddler

Harley (twins?)

Mad Hatter

2 things that is probably gonna suck about this 'movie' and those being it looks WAY under-budgeted and a superhero/villian one too many.

Edited by BIGWORM

To the Bat-vertible!!

Yeah, they don't even have a decent looking Batmobile...more like a Porsche Boxster with a red stripe on the paint job and a Batman license plate cover...UNDER BUDGETED!!!

This would make a good indy film more than anything.

This would make a good indy film more than anything.

It IS an indy film. heh. It's being done by an indy company. As far as I can tell, WB/DC didn't do much for them.

On the one hand, the costumes and props are only marginally better than cosplay and the acting looks atrocious. On the other hand, it's cool that the nazi WB would let an indy company run with something like this.

I feel odd saying this, but I hope it does not get a wide release. This would make a great straight-to-dvd indy cult hit. However, if it were to hit theatres in a big way, it could do a lot to unravel what Marvel has done with the Spiderman and X-Men films, and what DC is trying to do with the Batman Begins, taking comic-book films back down a few notches to the general public.