Final Fantasy 7 Dirge of Cerberus

Wizard

yea i hated the ending for part 10, it took me awhile to get 100% (it took me 6 trys!) i was stuck at 98% for the longest time...but the ending was worth it.. they should do direct sequels more often?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most people hate it because it isn't as dark as the past FF games.

I'm still trying to get 100% in my game >_

And it's very flashy and upbeat.

TAKE THAT PEOPLE WHO THINK THERES AN FINAL FANTASY BIBLE.

Yes. I like FFX-2. It has vibrant colors and girls... plus handguns. Nice.

People hate 10-2 because it was nothing like what they were expecting. They wanted to hear a story where Tidus comes back to life or something (Which is stupid, cause he sucks), which the game made you believe (purposely) was going to happen. It is later revealed that that is not the case, and that Tidus is dead and gone (good riddance).

And yes, I suppose the fact that there are no male characters at all, and also the fact that the entire game was meant for teenage Japanese girls, makes some people dislike it.

People hate 10-2 because it was nothing like what they were expecting.  They wanted to hear a story where Tidus comes back to life or something (Which is stupid, cause he sucks), which the game made you believe (purposely) was going to happen.  It is later revealed that that is not the case, and that Tidus is dead and gone (good riddance).

And yes, I suppose the fact that there are no male characters at all, and also the fact that the entire game was meant for teenage Japanese girls, makes some people dislike it.

But Tidus did come back.....

...I love him...he reminds me of Gackt....

People hate 10-2 because it was nothing like what they were expecting.  They wanted to hear a story where Tidus comes back to life or something (Which is stupid, cause he sucks), which the game made you believe (purposely) was going to happen.  It is later revealed that that is not the case, and that Tidus is dead and gone (good riddance).

But Tidus did come back.....

...I love him...he reminds me of Gackt....

Yup, Tidus didn't "die", he just dissappear for a few years... and along came Shuyin and Lenne.