thread closed

thedonjuan

The best fighting game of all time and snk vs capcom are 2 completely different threads.The best fighting game is your opinion on all games.Capcom vs snk is where capcom and snk fans can sort of duke it out and tell why they like the other better.I don't think i dererved to have tmy thread closed very disrespectful.You might lose a memeber!!!Good day All..

That was the other thread.

Beacause we discussed both them and other companies, but mostly Capcom and SNK Respectively in a somewhat heated discussion.

It's because all these kinds of threads lead into flame wars. And...it's against the rules. Company vs Company, character vs character, same thing.

Character vs Character & Anti-Character Threads

Character vs Character & Anti-Character threads are NO longer allowed on 1Emulation. We understand you are entitled to dislike a character, but posting threads exclusively to bash a character is not allowed by 1Emulation. 1Emulation Boards are known for having a peaceful and fun board environment, so hard to find around these days, which is why we would like to keep it that way.

I feel like a jerk but I'm going to have to close this thread. Sorry.

Edited by GryphonKlaw