Atari opens up massive classic-game library

Alpha

Those idiots at Atari must have taken note of the "rampant bootlegging" going on in recent years and thought to themselves, "Sh1t, these dinosaurss must still be so popular in the market, time to release a compendium and squeeze more cash out of them."

Hey, flockwit, yes you, head of marketting at Atari, the reason why emulation is so rampant is because IT'S FREE. No one's going to shell out money for 20-30 yr old crap. Expect this compilation title to end up in the discount bins in a week.

Those idiots at Atari must have taken note of the "rampant bootlegging" going on in recent years and thought to themselves, "Sh1t, these dinosaurss must still be so popular in the market, time to release a compendium and squeeze more cash out of them."

Hey, flockwit, yes you, head of marketting at Atari, the reason why emulation is so rampant is because IT'S FREE. No one's going to shell out money for 20-30 yr old crap. Expect this compilation title to end up in the discount bins in a week.

I disagree. I think that alot of the people who play atari games on emulators would appreciate the fact that the Atari dudes were so accepting of emulation, and buy the games to say thankyou.

I have that Atari Anniversary thing for Dreamcast, it came with it when I bought it and it was fun playing those games. It seems Atari is trying to ride the current wave of retro things like those retro Converses, retro t-shirts, retro jeans, and other crappy retro crap like that.

Edited by GryphonKlaw