GGXX#R (PC); USB controller = not working. Ideas?

kefka

I know I've heard some people say they've gotten it to work. I have a PSX to USB adaptor, and it works fine for everything I've tried it on, except this. The game just automatically has keyboard settings in key config, and there's no indication that you can even USE a controller. ;)

So if anyone who's played it on PC with a controller sees this topic: Did it just automatically sense it, or what?

I tried some program called like joy2key or something, but I couldn't really get it to work correctly. Or at all.

I know I asked this before in a topic, but I don't think it got answered. Sorry if I'm being annoying, but I don't know where else to turn.

Edited by kefka

I have a PSX to USB adapter also. It works completely fine with all my games. Emulators and what not. Yes it auto detected it right away once it was plugged in.

If you use front ports, try using your back usb ports.

OH SNAP! I got it!! ;)

I messed around in the config (not in game), and then I got the controller to work. But then the music wouldn't work! So then I unchecked the box that said BGM, and for some reason the music was ON. *shrugs*

Haha, I'm glad it worked. Thanks for the help, I suppose.

I have two saitek p880's and they both work completely fine with GGXX#R. and both of them are plugged into the front ports.

This sometimes conficts the PC.

As proven to me when I used it on my sister's PC. My controller didn't work on the front ports, but other devices such as my USB connnector to PDA, MP3 player, worked.