Web design class sux

Ryuken

i hope this is an easy class or that i actually learn something cuz this class sux and so does da computers altho i think da teacher or the managment people fix it cuz it's a lil faster now

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, they never had anything as cool as an HTML class when I was in high school.  Even a boring one.  We had "learn to use Microsoft Word" class.  Yeah, I skipped that one.

Hey man, in my first high school the only programming class was PASCAL! This was after everyone else switched over the C++ in the early to mid 90s. But the second high school I went to had an entire computer science curriculum from C++ to Operating Systems (actually learning how to code one).

i learned it on my own but now since i'm going back to school and i can take that class and get an easy A also i wanna make a better website cuz mine is crappy

well, give me the link to your website and i'll give you some

constructed criticism :rolleyes:

Man, they never had anything as cool as an HTML class when I was in high school.  Even a boring one.  We had "learn to use Microsoft Word" class.  Yeah, I skipped that one.

Hey man, in my first high school the only programming class was PASCAL! This was after everyone else switched over the C++ in the early to mid 90s. But the second high school I went to had an entire computer science curriculum from C++ to Operating Systems (actually learning how to code one).

I went to high school in the last half of the nineties and we had no programming cirriculum to speak of. I did have a programming class in middle school, but it was on Apple II e's. :rolleyes: In all honesty, it did do a reasonable job of introducing the basic concepts, but I'd already done that research at home (yay qbasic!).

I already passed 2 levels of Desktop publishing, Im getting my Cisco degree certificate whatever right now, and then im going to finish web design, and then blow away everything else computer related at my school.

I seriously get yelled at in school because teachers are intimidated by me knowing so much about computers when they know jack.

ph34r me.

Seriously though, Computer classes are what keeps my grades up high, and makes up for my crapass math skills. Its not that im bad at math, i just really, really, REALLY DO NOT CARE how long the shadow is from the 15 foot flagpole....

i think most student in a computer class are smarter than the teachers just cuz i thinks so

no but really, the people in my school are so stupid....

I had this one teacher that was actually pretty cool, and he made fun of everyone in the class becuase he thought they where stupid too.

Seriously, he said "Change the font to size 9" and someone replyed "Thats the size after Size 8 right?"

and he would say things like "listen to me explain this so i only have to explain it 9 times instead of 14 times" and stuff like that.

Oh god, Cisco is going to rule, NOT....so...many....morons.....but at least they actually find a job for you somewhere at the end of the year. And supposedly it makes lots of money and crap....which i need.

I had this one teacher that was actually pretty cool, and he made fun of everyone in the class becuase he thought they where stupid too.

Seriously, he said "Change the font to size 9" and someone replyed "Thats the size after Size 8 right?"

and he would say things like "listen to me explain this so i only have to explain it 9 times instead of 14 times" and stuff like that.

Oh god, Cisco is going to rule, NOT....so...many....morons.....but at least they actually find a job for you somewhere at the end of the year. And supposedly it makes lots of money and crap....which i need.

Wow, my class won't find me a job, though I can go to some sort of convention where people scout for workers.

And the people in my school are stupid, too. They can't even trace a flockin' cube! They're given a sheet of...dot matrix paper or something, and they just have to draw lines between some of the dots to make a cube, and they couldn't do it!

The first problem: They're all on drugs, every one of them. Even the smart people are on drugs. This whole town is like a big marijuana...there's a lot of marijuana in it. Other drugs are easy enough to get, but I could comb the school right now for 5-10 pounds of it.

Wow, my class won't find me a job, though I can go to some sort of convention where people scout for workers.

And the people in my school are stupid, too. They can't even trace a flockin' cube! They're given a sheet of...dot matrix paper or something, and they just have to draw lines between some of the dots to make a cube, and they couldn't do it!

The first problem: They're all on drugs, every one of them. Even the smart people are on drugs. This whole town is like a big marijuana...there's a lot of marijuana in it. Other drugs are easy enough to get, but I could comb the school right now for 5-10 pounds of it.

Sounds like a rally fun school to be in. :thumbsup1: I'm not genius and I can still trace a cube. :P

The first problem:  They're all on drugs, every one of them.  Even the smart people are on drugs.  This whole town is like a big marijuana...there's a lot of marijuana in it.  Other drugs are easy enough to get, but I could comb the school right now for 5-10 pounds of it.

Sounds like a great town. :D:punk: