Interesting event.......

L.S.D

Been there, done that. Only difference was that I managed to lay the girl before making a run for it.

Looks like there is another one who'd been done that before. I think that kind of stuff will only be happened in a high modern cities. Sorry, mine is not one of them. :(

Tot u r at KL?

Nah, I live in east, far away from KL, farther than the Peninsular. :clapping:

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been there, done that. Only difference was that I managed to lay the girl before making a run for it.

Looks like there is another one who'd been done that before. I think that kind of stuff will only be happened in a high modern cities. Sorry, mine is not one of them. :(

Tot u r at KL?

Nah, I live in east, far away from KL, farther than the Peninsular. :clapping:

Sabah? Sarawak?

on every one of my birthdays, me and my friends do something amazingly stupid, and get the cops called on us.

this one time we ran into this crappy k-mart, and i was pulling my friend around on a wagon for like uhh little kids or something and running as fast as i could whipping around corners and we where both screaming, HELP US FIND OUR BRAINS!!!! and then the cops showed up so we ran away and when we hopped this fence we fell down the hill and into some drainage ditch and got all this crap all over us so we kept running and we hit in some house that was being built and stayed there for awhile, then we ran back to my house and got the cops called on us again for blowing up huge ass homemade fireworks so we went inside and played goldeneye on N64 and it was sweet.

yeah...and in 2 months im turning 18, i wonder what we will do then.

Goddamnit we are stupid, but we started this tradition when i was like 5, so maybe thats why its stupid...the tradition of acting as stupid as humanly possible...yeah....

if you think i act like that in everyday life, may god help your soul....

Not really. My place is not a busy place like KL there. I'd visited some place around Sarawak and Sabah, also with KL and PP before (Just once). Generally found out both places between east and west are totally different, as mine is more quieter. :thumbsup1:

on every one of my birthdays, me and my friends do something amazingly stupid, and get the cops called on us.

this one time we ran into this crappy k-mart, and i was pulling my friend around on a wagon for like uhh little kids or something and running as fast as i could whipping around corners and we where both screaming, HELP US FIND OUR BRAINS!!!! and then the cops showed up so we ran away and when we hopped this fence we fell down the hill and into some drainage ditch and got all this crap all over us so we kept running and we hit in some house that was being built and stayed there for awhile, then we ran back to my house and got the cops called on us again for blowing up huge ass homemade fireworks so we went inside and played goldeneye on N64 and it was sweet.

yeah...and in 2 months im turning 18, i wonder what we will do then.

Goddamnit we are stupid, but we started this tradition when i was like 5, so maybe thats why its stupid...the tradition of acting as stupid as humanly possible...yeah....

if you think i act like that in everyday life, may god help your soul....

Lol, that was great...to get the cops on your ass ;)

ah yeah me and my friends decided to end our retarded tradition this year so we dont feel so retarded.

i wonder what we will do instead...

Playing with some officers from FBI? Or CIA? Or even military? Nah, that would be more disastrous than the last ones. :evil: