Multi A/V

ken_cinder

I'm trying to get ahold of something that allows me to hook up multiple RCA A/V cables into it, and one set out.

Basically what I want is a clean setup for my systems where I'm not having to unhook anything, I can hide everything behind my wall unit.

Right now I have 5 systems, and only 2 A/V inputs. My PSX is hooked up to the rear A/V inputs, and the other 4 systems share the front A/V inputs.

I want a box or something I can hook all 5 systems up to, with one A/V set leading out.

I've looked on Ebay, but my search is bringing back either too many results, or none at all.

HELP!? I know these exist. I could daisy chain a bunch of Y adapers, but it's very cluttered that way.

i think you are looking for a "4 way system selector". you connect all your systems up to it, and feed the line from the selector into you tv. then, when you want to play a particular system, you just hit the button marked on the selector, selecting the system, and away you goooo!!!!! :D check out http://www.ebgames.com. i think they carry it. :)

Nope EB doesn't have one. At least not online. (Did simple one word searches even)

I think I'm just gonna have to hit up Radio Shack or one of the specialty stores I frequent.

Futureshop may even have what I'm looking for.

Nope EB doesn't have one. At least not online. (Did simple one word searches even)

hmm...thats odd. it was in their catalog that i have. oh well. im sure other sites/stores have it or something similar. :)

no i have a veiwsonic tv viewer for my pc that makes my monitor double as a tv i have my xbox,gamecube,ps2, and satallite tv going through it to my pc so i wont tie up the tv. on the tv i have the dvd,satallite,and pc running through it o and the n64 and dreamcast. but go to radio shack first they should have it cheaper wait a min walmart hast it too i found out the other day in fact they have one specifically for video games over by their controllers.

arrr you guys know to much stuff.

You melt my brain av super dooper connecty things with twenty iso revert switchis and a double bi sonic invert sound chip.

:)

I htink i know what your on about though a box that acts as one big areial?