Razoola did not dump SSZ:Special

If it's Billy Jr., we might not see it for a while.

Yeah, that guy is an ass. I still remember the times when he is hogging the SVC rom and saying all those crap about being sued and all the while teasing us with pictures of SVC. He lost a lot of respect after that :angry::angry:

See, what most people don't know is that he makes bootlegs and got sued several times by SNK for doing so.

If it's Billy Jr., we might not see it for a while.

Yeah, that guy is an ass. I still remember the times when he is hogging the SVC rom and saying all those crap about being sued and all the while teasing us with pictures of SVC. He lost a lot of respect after that :angry::angry:

See, what most people don't know is that he makes bootlegs and got sued several times by SNK for doing so.

And that's not "all those crap about being sued". He really did get sued.

the teasing sucks though. i could respect his decision for not releasing the ROM but the teasing part? looking at his history with bootlegging, emulation and just plain popularity and demand for the games, he should've known the response he could garner by that time.

to be fair, SNK actually were making efforts patrolling bootlegs and "rigs" back then. someone on A@H told his story about his friend owning an arcade center (let alone the SVC:Chaos PCB) when a couple of people from SNK-Playmore checked their hardware. it is creepy when you think of it :angry:

The Phantom,Aug 9 2004, 10:36 AM] The thing is that rumors have been so distorted on the web that people are actually thinking that Razoola dumped it + unlocked fatalities.

He himself said that he could probobly unlock fatalities on the www.neo-geo.com forums, as long as SNK doesn't remove them during the recall.

the teasing sucks though. i could respect his decision for not releasing the ROM but the teasing part? looking at his history with bootlegging,  emulation and just plain popularity and demand for the games,  he should've known the response he could garner by that time.

to be fair, SNK actually were making efforts patrolling bootlegs and "rigs" back then. someone on A@H told his story about his friend owning an arcade center (let alone the SVC:Chaos PCB) when a couple of people from SNK-Playmore checked their hardware. it is creepy when you think of it :angry:

it is incredibly easy to find bootleg carts. If it's kof99 or later, and the button to change the game actually changes the game then it's a bootleg, cause on pcb games you can't change the game

i think i handed it down incorrectly, i mean they checked for the SVC:Chaos cabs alone. sure they couldve checked if their other games are bootlegs but nothings mentioned about them so i wouldnt know (or maybe i just didnt remember it correctly). ask Capt. Capcom, i think hes the one who posted that story.

Edited by Xeon

i think i handed it down incorrectly, i mean they checked for the SVC:Chaos cabs alone. sure they couldve checked if their other games are bootlegs but nothings mentioned about them so i wouldnt know (or maybe i just didnt remember it correctly). ask Capt. Capcom, i think hes the one who posted that story.

I'm glad no representatives from SNK Playmore have ever been my local arcade. There's like..1 mvs there that has KOF 2000, 1945, and KOF 2002. Then another machine that has the pcb of KOF 2004 Hero (the kof 2003 hack) :angry:

The Phantom,Aug 9 2004, 10:36 AM] The thing is that rumors have been so distorted on the web that people are actually thinking that Razoola dumped it + unlocked fatalities.

He himself said that he could probobly unlock fatalities on the www.neo-geo.com forums, as long as SNK doesn't remove them during the recall.

Yes I know, but I was referring to the actual rom.

Now he actually says that he cannot get some sound problems fixed without the dumped rom..sheesh.