Marvel vs. Capcom 2 problems

Yeah, I'm getting lines on the sprites and the sound is slow. Everything else seems to be working fine. What settings should I use to make it work properly. I tried Capcom Hack, it works, but still, the sound and the lines on the sprites. Is there a way to fix it? Help please? :unsure:

what do u mean line on the sprites?and chanka seems to be demanding i use a pentium 4 2.8 ghz it runs marvel vs capcom 2 at about 29 fps(thats a good speed with the capcom hack)but dont expect that with games that are completely 3d.and the sound may have problems as well the emulator is still being worked and is far from perfect ,so if u want to play the game with no sound glitches stick with a real dc until the emulator is more advance.

Edited by double99

just a p4 2.8 with it normal integrated graphics.(512 ram).but what did u mean by lines on the sprite.

Exactly what he said. :unsure: The lines appear either to the sides or in the middle of the sprite, usually seen when using bilinear filtering on 2D images or sprites.

You can see this effect by using a 2D PSX game with a PSX emulator and turning on Full Bilinear in the GPU options.

The bilinear effect might be caused by the Hardware Blur found on some nVidia cards. There should be an option to disable it somewhere.

Edited by Agozer

well theres no fix for that i think its the emulator mine skips all around the place.but when i try on an actual dc it works fine so its the emulator just wait like 3 months by then the emulator should be very advance.