Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
HappyFishYams

How well does action replay work

Someone in a review for it said that the letters showed up as nonsense symbols (@,! that type of stuff) rather than japanese. Anyone had any experience with the action replay? Also, in another topic someone mentioned freeloader for $10, where would i get that? I've only seen it for $20+. I'd much rather spend a little more for an action replay if it works than freeloader since action replay does codes obviously.

I have an action replay for my cube. I mainly use it for cheats though instead of the import thing. From my understanding, its supposed to work, probably some games may have a problem, dunno.

when i turn mine on it will ask me for what region, ex: us, europe or japan.

Just remember though that if you play a japanese game, make sure to use a memory card for just that game because it will be re-formatted to the japanese settings.

Wait.. a question. Although I do have action replay but not for gamecube.

Does the coding look different in quantity for all import codes? In terms of code inputs, well I had the U.S action replay, and all the U.S codes is different from the import codes, rather you input 9 codes in a roll, the import deals with only 8 in a row.