Requiem: Avenging Angel bug?

I'm really enjoying this old game but I think I have hit a bug. I have patched my game with all the latest patches.

It's the level after the sewer level, after you have got blood for Judith from the hospital. After you talk to the recovering Judith at the rebel base, you are told to go speak with the rebel leader in the base. I'm assuming the rebel leader is the woman who originally gave you the mission to save Judith. Anyway, you go up to this lady, press TAB to talk to her, and nothing happens.

So I am stuck, and I think it is a bug. Can anyone help me? Many thanks in advance.

Hmm...I never had that problem. But I don't have the save games on my computer anymore to try it out. Did you save your game recently? If so, go back to the latest save game (or the one right before it) and try it again.

It's been so long since I've played that game...I will reinstall it tomorrow. :)

Well, my last save was ages ago! (very bad habit) But I will try that. Thanks for your help, mate.

The game is actually quite good...mixing guns and biblical powers is something quite spectacular. And the action scenes in the game are very fast, and frantic - lots of bullet and rocket dodging! The graphics aren't bad either, for a game made in 1999.