Samurai Spirits Zero Special Edition Censord

Wizard

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hope that was aimed at Axl for various reasons.

well yeah and ummm...you did made a pretty questionable answer there (NRX is a Neogeo ROM??:P )

but dont worry, im not really trying to humiliate you or anybody else so please dont take me wrong. the post was intended to be more of a quick answer. theres another link for a neogeo FAQ (hardworks.de or something) but i prefer getting answers more knowing sources such as this one.

yeah, I was typing fast and arguing with some guys on irc.

Edit: Too all, chickens fly in my world.

Edited by K`dash

and thats some pressure i have to admit :P

i mean,....arguing, typing done together.....you arent playing at that same time are you? :P

Sadly not, but it would of contributed to my wave of anger if the game was unpausable.

I'll copy/paste it, it may come in handy one day!!

Even though I'm not that new on the emulation scene my knoledge is still very limited compared to others!! Up 'till now I've been focused on GBA and Neo Geo but I'll soon finish my collection and I'll move to CPS1/2/3 not that I don't have some already but those I didn't dload...

And with Atomiswave coming up I'm counting on you guys to help boltser

my emulation knowledge!! So any similar faqs are quite welcome!!

Note to Edit :

The fatality is not necessarily deleted from the game, but its actions will be replaced by a flash like Issen.

Also the the cruelty level will be fixed to lvl 1, which means no blood, no slicing bodyparts and so on.

... Looks like it's gonna be a long way. There's a rumor that PS edition may be censored although not really sure.

Sankuro...well..sheit it's Sankuro, and who likes him?

I've met them :thumbsup:

Back to SNKP scrooing up, I heard they actually got complaints from "relative authorities" (plz don't tell me its the arcade people-_-) about the violence in the game.

I've heard ppl I know here(Korea) are going to refund their stuff...

However, the practice mode is well-refined, I heard.

Of course, that is a relative measure, seeing how there was close to no practice mode in many previous SNK games.