Sexiest Gamer

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmmm, maybe the REAL reason nerds dont have girlfriends is revealed!

They are too damn picky!!

Nerds need someone to beat them at their own games before they will idolise someone. So, they will only fall in love when the girl beat him in, let say,

SF3 or something :rolleyes: What a theory, eh? B)

What sucks is if you use the "crappiest" character all the time yet you manage to win.

Thats right, i'm talking about Ibuki.

Wtf are you talking about? she's like the best combo fighter in the game, the only thing thats bad with her is that she takes damage too quickly.

hmmmm, maybe the REAL reason nerds dont have girlfriends is revealed!

They are too damn picky!!

Nerds need someone to beat them at their own games before they will idolise someone. So, they will only fall in love when the girl beat him in, let say,

SF3 or something B) What a theory, eh? <_<

What sucks is if you use the "crappiest" character all the time yet you manage to win.

Thats right, i'm talking about Ibuki.

Wtf are you talking about? she's like the best combo fighter in the game, the only thing thats bad with her is that she takes damage too quickly.

Well...she's low tier..AAAAH!!! I used the tier terminology!! :rolleyes:

Dude, I use her all the time(I say again, ALL THE TIME), when others choose Alex or Necro, I choose her. She has the 2nd lowest stamina in the game besides Gouki. Just because she combos well doesn't mean shes "up there(at least not any more :rolleyes:)." Compare her to her NG/GI version of her to her now. They toned down a sheit load of stuff dude and got rid of her 3rd SA for some poorly timed one. She is truely the footsies character (I.E. hit and run) because she's the 2nd fastest character in the game.