bittorrent question

What are you a selfish asshole? Downloading and uploading at the same time is what makes Bit torrent so great. If you're not going to upload, please don't download.

dude... in response all i can say is yes i am a selfish asshole... and no i dont like sharing.... it slows my already patheticcaly slow 56k downloads... but hey thats my choice... :D

Having a 56k isn't an excuse for not sharing. :)

What are you a selfish asshole? Downloading and uploading at the same time is what makes Bit torrent so great. If you're not going to upload, please don't download.

dude... in response all i can say is yes i am a selfish asshole... and no i dont like sharing.... it slows my already patheticcaly slow 56k downloads... but hey thats my choice... ;)

Having a 56k isn't an excuse for not sharing. :D

you get that off kazaa??? i bet your on dsl or cable arent you??? im not lucky enuff to be able to get that in my area... but ive noticed a connection between upload and download on my connection... if i upload anything my download goes to a crawl.. it takes long enuff getting files without that happening :)

dude... in response all i can say is yes i am a selfish asshole... and no i dont like sharing.... it slows my already patheticcaly slow 56k downloads... but hey thats my choice... :)

Having a 56k isn't an excuse for not sharing. B)

you get that off kazaa??? i bet your on dsl or cable arent you??? im not lucky enuff to be able to get that in my area... but ive noticed a connection between upload and download on my connection... if i upload anything my download goes to a crawl.. it takes long enuff getting files without that happening :)

Tough luck man. :)

My download speed went to 500 Bytes and I was downloading a 300 mb psx game.

Yes I have cable but he was the only guy that had it so I had to download it for 2 weeks and I finally got it :)

The psx game was Dynasty Warriors btw.

Or just ask a cable/t1/dsl person to upload stuff for ya

dude... in response all i can say is yes i am a selfish asshole... and no i dont like sharing.... it slows my already patheticcaly slow 56k downloads... but hey thats my choice... :)

Having a 56k isn't an excuse for not sharing. B)

you get that off kazaa??? i bet your on dsl or cable arent you??? im not lucky enuff to be able to get that in my area... but ive noticed a connection between upload and download on my connection... if i upload anything my download goes to a crawl.. it takes long enuff getting files without that happening ;)

Most BitTorrent clients let you specify a cap for the upload speed.

• 1 month later...