Fahrenheit 9/11

ugenn

I'm currently still downloading it. The CAM-POT version is the shaky cam and is missing 15 minutes.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a good movie, you should see it even if you are a Bush person. Is there another pirated version floating around other than the cam version that I've seen on Suprnova? I would like to download it and see it again.

You might want to give this a shot:

http://66.90.75.92/suprnova//torrents/2042...DVD.iso.torrent

has anyone completed this download and tried it? All I've seen around is the crappy cam. I'm suspicious that its a fake. Is there a way to see what's inside the torrent file before its complete?

Most BitTorrent client have this option. In ABC, it's called Advanced Details...

It's a good movie, you should see it even if you are a Bush person. Is there another pirated version floating around other than the cam version that I've seen on Suprnova? I would like to download it and see it again.

Actually you made a good point there that I just realised - I hate the way that the war on Iraq has become a partisan issue. Like, people are supporting the war JUST because they're republicans. That should not be the case - just because someone has had a history of voting that way, they should not support and unjust and unjustifiable war.

The movie is good. I'm planning to actually see it in theaters because it just recently come out here.

As for the suprnova issue, 2 posts above mine. Still downloading.

Good Job, this guy makes a movie, and does it to get his POINT ACROSS, not to be a greedy asshole and make money.

Anyone who is into anything for just the money pisses me off.

Im going to actually pay for his movie, and pirate all the others just because he did that.

I can't believe you guys act like you download camcorded copies on a regular basis. You're all disgraces to the movie piracy scene. Besides, most of that camcorded crap has to be tweaked (Whether by shaving the credits off the end of actually degrading the quality of the audio or video) with a prog like VirtualDub before it will even fit on a CD-R (I had to do that with The Passion of Christ, since I heard that there wouldn't be a DVD release).

DVD rips = those high-quality DivX and XviD movies you see floating around. Those are done right, and are always.avis. Sometimes, you'll fine.mpgs, and while they're not DivX or XviD, they're probably better quality, although 1.4 gigs total (Two files, 700 megs each). I'd never touch a DVD ISO, although there are some weird flockers out there who just love them.

And I haven't seen the movie yet, just so that this reply has some relevance to the topic at hand.

Edited by Jiggs

I can't believe you guys act like you download camcorded copies on a regular basis. You're all disgraces to the movie piracy scene. Besides, most of that camcorded crap has to be tweaked (Whether by shaving the credits off the end of actually degrading the quality of the audio or video) with a prog like VirtualDub before it will even fit on a CD-R (I had to do that with The Passion of Christ, since I heard that there wouldn't be a DVD release).

The DVD one thats about 1.2~gig-ish is just the crappy ass CAM-pot copy. I do see movies in theaters, I like to preview them on my PC first. It's not the first time I said "This is crap quality." Theres been worse. Now to get a hold of the screener, the actual screener.

Edited by K`dash

i dont download camcorder rips. Those are a waste of time.

Its better to get DivX

And if your like me, you actually know how to encode DivX, and you can get it in perfect quality with no random pixelations or skipping.

No one can tell what format my movies are in when i encode them myself, i pop em in my DivX enabled DVD player and get people to try and guess and they really cant tell. Its awsome.

i dont download camcorder rips. Those are a waste of time.

Its better to get DivX

And if your like me, you actually know how to encode DivX, and you can get it in perfect quality with no random pixelations or skipping.

No one can tell what format my movies are in when i encode them myself, i pop em in my DivX enabled DVD player and get people to try and guess and they really cant tell. Its awsome.

I just rip mine as 1400 mb and split them into 2 CDs. I think the quality is practically on par with DVD.

How do you do it?