Mp3 Ringtones

www.geocities.com/battlecat323 will get you some ringtones for your phone if you can play mp3 ringtones. its just some random rap and rnb stuff int here i made for me and my girl. some funny church ones for our moms too =P.

There's nothing off topic in the current affairs board. :D

I wish my phone could play MP3 ring tones but mine is still stuck in the stoneage with crappy MIDI beeping which I prefer.

yeah I hear ya, but playing with mp3 ringtones is awesome. I got the motorola v300 from tmobile but my gf was working for them at the time so i got a super uber deal. we got both phones at 20 each but this is the good part. the rebate they gave us was 50 bucks each so we actually made 30 bucks off of them :lol: of course we had to sign up for a year contract and pay 35 activation fee for each which is when they got their money back. :D oh well. before that i had a green screen sprint thingie so i cant complain :)

i have a nokia 3200 and i have flashlight, radio, camera and it plays midi ringtones and support j2me so i can install free java games i find online.

i have a nokia 3200 and i have flashlight, radio, camera and it plays midi ringtones and support j2me so i can install free java games i find online.

A flashlight? I never seen that feature. Is it a good flashlight or a dinky one?

did you have to buy extra accessories for the radio? Id have to get a headphone reciever or something to do that but I dont feel like puttint he money down to get one. As for a Flashlight I got a handy dandy xbox live keychain flashlight i got from the splinter cell event at city walk for that, either that or my pen. My phone is a digital camera too but if it is dark then my pictures come out more screwed then little girls around rkelly

actually my phone is just a phone and i dont really igve a flocking flock abut it cuz u r all dweebs dorks and nerds i hope you all still live with your moms when you are 50 years old cuz that is the only action you will ever get, and why the flock r u so interested in my flashlight you perverted freak. keep away from my genitalia or ill kick u in the nits biatch. u r all nerds and spend way too much timeo n the internet, and i hope you all die horrible lonely deaths will still livin in ur mom's basement. so flock you! G-UNIT!!! I'M A flockIN RIDER blah! ILL ROB AND RODIZZLE YO ASSES PEACE IM OUT blah!!!!!

P.S. YO MOMMA IS FAT AND THAT IS WHY U flock HER OUT blah

(Edited For Racial Slurs By: GameCop)

actually my phone is just a phone and i dont really igve a flocking flock  abut it cuz u r all dweebs dorks and nerds i hope you all still live with your moms when you are 50 years old cuz that is the only action you will ever get, and why the flock r u so interested in my flashlight you perverted freak. keep away from my genitalia or ill kick u in the nits biatch. u r all nerds and spend way too much timeo n the internet, and i hope you all die horrible lonely deaths will still livin in ur mom's basement. so flock you! G-UNIT!!! I'M A flockIN RIDER blah! ILL ROB AND RODIZZLE YO ASSES PEACE IM OUT blah!!!!!

P.S. YO MOMMA IS FAT AND THAT IS WHY U flock HER OUT blah

Hahaha! Just wonderful. :D