3 Questions On Kof'97, Kof 2000, And Nrx

y would they bring back mgd2 support? it's older and takes up more space! the best I think is the rom format!!

Isn't Atomiswave also know as CPS3 or Naomi?

So any other NRX release teams besides EGCG?!

Atomiswave is different from CPS3 and NAOMI; however, the difference is marginal when compared to the NAOMI.

As for the release teams: Not at the moment anyways...the previous hacks were nothing but one-man gamelist hacks.

Dear Lord, 5K

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So games are being developer for all 3 systems?

As far as I know, there are no more CPS-3 and NAOMI titles in the works. Atomiswave is the newest and that's where SNK Playmore will pool it's resources.

Does a converter exist for.bin to.rom format?  I have something called redump, but it only works on a handful of roms.

Thanks again for being so helpful (and patient) with a n00b!

You can get Romcenter and use that but I don't recommend it. It's better to do it manually.

And Agozer, congrats on your 5000+ posts.

Diggerman exists. its a PD game like Neo No Panepon. i dont know where to get it though.

Agozer: pm me your e-mail address so i could send you the 512k s1 file (not sure if it works properly with EGCG though)

Hmm.. And here I'd given up the search for Diggerman...

The only weird roms I know of on the 0.8c list are:

-Diggerman (Can insert coins, that's it. Sound doesn't work if you insert a coin too early?)

-Irritating Maze (I'm pretty sure this one never worked. Controls aren't emulated?)

-Riding Hero (Seems like graphics are missing. Is there supposed to be a visible track in this game, or just a background in the distance? Also registers below the romlist, rather than on it.)

I'm also seeing "unable to load gfx" on Bang Bead, Prehistoric Isle 2, and Strikers 1945 Plus. I think they may be bad/encrypted roms. They have no s files, which might have something to do with it.

Anyone know if any of these are known bugs which can't be fixed? :D

Edited by Daeval

My Bang Bead, Prehistoric Isle 2 and Strikers 1945 Plus work perfectly. NeoRAGEx needs S1 files.

Yes, in Diggerman, you can'nt insert coins....V-Liner doesn't work because it uses somekind of SRAM storing method.

Riding hero is busted because NRX is missing raster effects and linescrolling....not a very good game either.

Irritating Maze doesn't work properly because it uses a Trackball for controls.

Xeon: Thanks but I already have the 512k S1. I just don't like using EGCG to play KOF2000. :D

EDIT: Uploaded some KOF2000 stuff to my other site.

Edited by Agozer

Your EGCG works perfectly with all my roms now( since i've converted them!) but what's with Mslug5 it's not working right! Can those fixes on yer site fix it? And do you have the special MOTW patch so I can pplay garou pt? Will it f*ckup my game?

My Metal Slug 5 works fine in EGCG and I've put my MS5 rom fixes on my site...however, some people have still complained that the fixes don't work for them; experiment.

As for MOTW, my patches won't make it work in EGCG, just 0.8c...There was an EGCG specific patch posted on NeoGamez a while ago, but I don't know if it's still there.