Gaia Online Sucks Like Hell

It's the worst phpbb forum I have ever seen. the spped is so slow. And when I post a thread, a few minutes later, it appeared. When I post a reply, it didn't appear, I double posted again, and then found out that both posts appear. And there are even people asking how to place pictures in sig?! And the memberlist, new posts and posts by, all have problems. But thier avatar are nice, there the only thing I liked :lol:

And I've placed it on my avatar, I wonder if it will get 1emulation into trouble :( , if it will, mods and admins, please help me remove it.

Why would your avatar get 1Emulation into trouble? The avatar fits you nicely.

I can't say anything about Gaia Online, but if you say phpBB sucks ass, I believe you.

Edited by Agozer

No, phpbb is great, but Gaia sucks, phpbb is great, but why do you think it's bad?

I never said phpBB sucked. I said "if you say phpBB sucks ass, I believe you" (believe that you you hate it.)

Edited by Agozer

I never said phpBB sucked. I said "if you say phpBB sucks ass, I believe you" (believe that you you hate it.)

I see. I really didn't understand. Looks like my english really is bad :lol:

The red hair boy is my avatar for gaia, you can earn gold by spaming (seriously and I hope I won't get influence and start spamming at other message board) and buy clothes for him or her (if you decided to choose your gender at the site as female).