Temporary Full Screen Mode For Chankast V0.2a!

Alpha

We had a user on our forums notify us of a way found that can make your Chankast v0.2a FULL SCREEN! Currently it is in development for the current upcoming Chankast, but what's wrong of getting a piece of the fun a little sooner?

Here is how to make your Chankast v0.2a Full Screen:

Step 1) Download Fanix Fullscreen

Step 2) Follow the installation instructions and select to run the program after install. Then click Finish.

Step 3) Select "Start using this software". There is no need to see the "Quick Tutorial" since this program is very easy to use.

Step 4) Open Chankast with a game loaded and makesure the title bar is highlighted meaning that the box is currently being used.

Step 5) Hold the RIGHT Alt and RIGHT Click.

Step 6) Congratulations, you now see Chankast Full Screen! Enjoy your game and remember the speed may decrease by making it full screen. If you can change your resolution to 640x480 from Windows, it might work better. Have fun. :)

»» Credits: EmuTalk Forums

www.geocities.com/chankastfe

A new front end to Chankast that will allow full screen and a few more features.

Chankast Front-End 2 (by RTX Tech Studios)

========================================

This is a basic Front-End 2 for Chankast Dreamcast Emulator.

You could use Chankast Front-End 2 with the original "Chankast Alpha v0.2a" or "Chankast

Alpha v0.2a Old GFX"or the "Chankast Utilities Version" created by ' 1Emulation '. My CHankast

Front-End 2 adds a few utilities that are not implemented by any version of Chankast.

The Features that are unique from my Chankast Front-End 2 are marked with a [*].

FEATURES OF CHANKAST FRONT-END 2

------------------------------

1) Change the DC region: EURO-PAL, JAP-NTSC, US-NTSC

2) Launch the VMS Browser created by ElSemi.

[*] 3) ---( Maximized View )----- - Now you can run your games in Maximized

Window Mode. (You may notice that the menus are in normal view but the games run in maximized view.

[*] 4) ---( Avi Record )----- - You can save video clips of your favorite game plays in

(320 x 240) Avi or (640 x 480) Avi.

-- Also I implemented a Snapshot Feature but it has a few bugs so I decided to *disable it* but anyway,

the version patched by 1Emulation already has this feature.

credit Zantetsumug MFG forum

EDIT: @GAMECOP maybe we can offer to host this for them so they can get off geosh1t1es? Or I could try to contact them to host on my server but it would make more sense to host on this one since the Utilities are already here and they appear to like them.

EDIT2:I have this uploaded right now but will not post the link since I do not have permission to host this.

If someone cannot access the site and wants to try this you can create a topic in the request section and I will give the staff a link so we can fullfill it.

There is more info in the readme than on there webpage so I do not think they would mind people not accessing there site to get this under the circumstances.

Edited by The TeamPlayer