Pogo Sticks!

emsley

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow...that kid looks like he's having so much fun. I never had that much fun when I was on a trampoline. Was I doing something wrong? ;) My technique probably didn't maximize my fun potential. :lol:

Wow...that kid looks like he's having so much fun. I never had that much fun when I was on a trampoline. Was I doing something wrong?  ;) My technique probably didn't maximize my fun potential.  :lol:

I'm guessing you struggled too hard when you jumped so it might've cause shin splints, correct?

man, seriously, I memmer I'd be afraid I'd go too high

I freak out on the pirate ship ride...

Can;t handle it...

I go nuts..

at Disneyland? the one where you see the pirates go "yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!", that one? I memmer when I was 5 I thought it was boring, and my brother cried during that ride

;) pogo sticks and trampolines gotta be the two greatest inventions known to man kind. my friend used to have a trampoline, and we'd have these grudge matches on it. 2-4 of us would get on the thing and then bounce toward the center, crashing into each other, trying to knock one another off the edge. it would be the best when one of us would get our legs caught on the bar around the outer edge, crushing our "hairy nuggets" as we fell through. :lol: