One Man's Trash...

nezumi

I wish I were a doctor right now then I'd buy that $100,000 package. flock the car... that is quite a damn collection.

Imagine the shipping cost!!! But I think whoever has $100,000 dollars will the find the shipping to be pocket change.

I showed that to my friend who lives in the U.K. He told me he was going to try and buy it. He's a marked man now if he does end up getting it. He's not even going to use HIS money.

What is he planning to do? Rob a bank? :P

He's going to ask his dad.

I'm so going to kill him if he does get it.

Some dad he's got....Giving his son 100 grand to get truckloads of different devkits and consoles? I want a dad like that.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To even be able to ask your dad for $100,000 of gaming stuff is cool. When I have that much I would laugh if my hypothetical son would ask me for something like that. I would buy it for myself...MUAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHA!

To even be able to ask your dad for $100,000 of gaming stuff is cool. When I have that much I would laugh if my hypothetical son would ask me for something like that. I would buy it for myself...MUAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHA!

You and me both. Loans for all!

Thats a hell of a dad there but by the way the item doesn't exist on ebay anymore - probably because whatever it was 'fell off the back of a truck'

nah

*wonders why Gryph has a truck full of boxes all of a sudden* :(

Thats a hell of a dad there but by the way the item doesn't exist on ebay anymore - probably because whatever it was 'fell off the back of a truck'

nah

I'm thinking along the lines of K`dash's mystery friend.

nah

Actually I was reading replies on Slashdot about it and they say you are not allowed to sell alcohol over eBay (atleast not in certain areas). That thing had launch system wine bottles...but I doubt that's it.

nah

*wonders why Gryph has a truck full of boxes all of a sudden* :mrgreen:

Actually I was reading replies on Slashdot about it and they say you are not allowed to sell alcohol over eBay (atleast not in certain areas). That thing had launch system wine bottles...but I doubt that's it.

can i get a link to that?

nah

*wonders why Gryph has a truck full of boxes all of a sudden* :mrgreen:

can i get a link to that?

You can read it somewhere in here. It's quite a load to read and I forgot exactly where it was. Good hunting! :P

And if the item is invalid it means eBay removed it. No one could have bought it because all bought auctions stay in the system for 90 days.