My Last Actions In The State Of Michigan

as you all know, im moving out of crappy michigan, or at least most of you know

So, since im not going to live here anymore, i couldnt care less what anyone thinks of me, so me and my friends had this cool idea

Where going to take my digital camera and create videos of me embarassing myself in public in the weirdest way possible!

An hell yeah im growing the "white man fro" back!!!! (i still dont fully understand what that means, Its puffy curley hair, its really funny looking)

Sadly i dont want to get in trouble, so were just going to be weird, not bad, but thats funnier anyway.

Im thinking the first stop is in front of K-Mart, where people are walking in ill run around like an idiot or something (dont worry, i can act 200 times as weird as Tom Green can haha)

Another idea i had was my school has these balcony things and ill shout monty python insults or something at random people below in my best english accent, and considering no one here knows what a wanker is, ill probably use that a bunch of times. (I mean at my school)

Actually i have a lot of other ideas, You can post your own if you want, maybe il use em, But only if people are interested, those arent even my best ones, dont want to ruin it :-D (actually those are probably the worst ones hah)

So in other words, motivate me to act like an idiot, and i probably will (and if you dont, ill probably do it anyway and not make videos)

woo this is going to rule

Edited by Shibathedog

I like to toss soft mushy things at moving cars. That shouldn't get you in trouble, unless the driver is really jumpy.

But those are some nice plans. Make a mark!! Make them go "Remember Shibathedog, he really did [something]"

Edited by GryphonKlaw

ive already thrown things at cars on video, its not as funny as you would think, me and my friends have a show similar to the show jackass that we make for fun, but its different in 3 ways

1. its alot more original

2. its actually funny

3. its really really funny all the time, and not just sometimes