A Mother Put Her Son's Ps2 Up On Ebay

well it couldbeworsehow about aneo geo.Besides come on buy a Dom Perignon just (to use it) with your wife. I could have understood it if she was his secretary. In addition i would find it disgusting that my mom talked bout that on a bidding.

yeah that was uncalled for....total embarrassment to her child. if she was tryin to make a point, she already did by auctioning the damn thing. no need for the reasons why....

That was kind of funny. But geez thats a little extreme.

Oh well. My mom just takes away the system and I just say meh. w/e.

But that kid had what was given to him because he acted stupidly.

I can say I don't care much for the younger generation of gamers because they're pretty immature and just want to act cool and old.

He drank most of the beer in the house and an expensive bottle of wine at the age of 13, Yeah I think he kind of deserved it. A little harsh but that's what he got.

Funniest part:

Here is the kicker…………..Husband finds the corkscrew in the floor and part of a cork in the floor. Ask son who is play his beloved Play Station 2 if he has any thing he would like to tell us?

Son-  “No”

Dad- “Really?

Son-  “No”

Dad- “what did you use this corkscrew for?”

Son-  “To open the beer.”

Dad-  “What about this cork?”

Son-  “What cork?”

Dad-  “This cork.”

Son “Oh, THAT cork. I drank some wine too.”

Well When I First Read The Topic Title I Was Condused. Then I Read The Whole Topic And The Ebay Auction. I Started laughing!

Well That Mother And Father Must be Really Mad. I Should Really Listen To My mom Cuz She Already Threatened To Take My One And Only Computer Away With All The Emulators And Games. Heck I He Reminds Me Of Me, Doing Nothing But Using Sitting In Front Of My Pride And Joy. DAmn I Should Really Go To Sleep B4 My mom Comes Out And Starts To Yell, Its 2:30 Am.

EDIT: Oh Crap And I;m 13 Like Him, Damn What A Co-in-a-dinc.

Edited by 666Ghost