Psx Iso, No Music?

I just downloaded the Guilty Gear iso from suprnova but when I played on epsxe, how come there's no background music or any music at all. Is it been deleted to make it less memory? Is there a way to get the music, cuz I've noticed that you eventually get bored of games with no music really fast. Besides, I've heard that Guilty Gear has some of the best music! :(

I just downloaded the Guilty Gear iso from suprnova but when I played on epsxe, how come there's no background music or any music at all. Is it been deleted to make it less memory? Is there a way to get the music, cuz I've noticed that you eventually get bored of games with no music really fast. Besides, I've heard that Guilty Gear has some of the best music! :P

what's the size of the iso? if I'm not mastaking, the full game with nothing removed should be about 400mbs

Oh wait, I got it to work, it was the emulator and the sound plugin, just to see if the music was available, I checked everything on my sound plugin and all of a sudden, it started working.

Guilty Gear is crazy!! :P When I downloaded it, it was 201 mb or something like that in.rar format when after I unzipped it, I bet it's a lot more. ;)