Ok It Getting Plain Stupid

nomatter where i download chanka from i get a corrupted zip file.i need one that actually works.this way frutrating.no matter where i download it from it always corrupted and it cant be my pc a checked it it works fine with other downloads.if some one can help thanks.

well every time i open it it its either corrupted or there is just a cdrom.dll file no chanka.exe at all!that for every download for every version at any web site.if anyone could help thanks.oh by the way i use winace and zipzag.zipzag open like any format of compressed files.

well every time i open it it its either corrupted or there is just a cdrom.dll file no chanka.exe at all!that for every download for every version at any web site.if anyone could help thanks.oh by the way i use winace and zipzag.zipzag open like any format of compressed files.

Try WinRAR..download it @ http://download.com

That's what everyone else uses. :angry:

iam so stupid i totaly forgot the plain answer winrar.thank you for reminding me gamecop.thank u very much. just that now when i start it up it cause an error and it one of those errors that ask u to send a microsft report.then closes.

iam so stupid i totaly forgot the plain answer winrar.thank you for reminding me gamecop.thank u very much. just that now when i start it up it cause an error and it one of those errors that ask u to send a microsft report.then closes.

What operating system are you using? It only works for Windows XP and 2000. :angry:

well gamecop u see i have windows xp sp1,and pentium 4-2.80 ghz.i used the bios everything is like its supposed to be(i gues).i put for example chanka alpha01 in one folder it has everything i need next i put the bios when i tried to open it the keyboard config came up did that, then i config the virtual cd drive then tried to run it but the error came up.thanks for the help ur providing.iam starting to think it would be alot easier to take my dc out of closet.but i enjoy to see how emulator progress.

Edited by double99

well gamecop u see i have windows xp sp1,and pentium 4-2.80 ghz.i used the bios everything is like its supposed to be(i gues).i put for example chanka alpha01 in one folder it has everything i need next i put the bios when i tried to open it the keyboard config came up did that, then i config the virtual cd drive then tried to run it but the error came up.thanks for the help ur providing.iam starting to think it would be alot easier to take my dc out of closet.but i enjoy to see how emulator progress.

It may be your graphics card (what graphics card do you have?), do you have an SSE supported motherboard? You need that.

well its a brand new computer when i bought it i think it said one of those intergrated graphics part(i think it was,not sure pro savage shared some thing..) and i dont know if it supports sse.is there anyway to test if it does.and thanks u have been a great help.

well its a brand new computer when i bought it i think it said one of those intergrated graphics part(i think it was,not sure pro savage shared some thing..) and i dont know if it supports sse.is there anyway to test if it does.and thanks u have been a great help.

It's most likely a cheap graphics card. I recommend getting a nVidia GeForce FX card or trying out a PC Emulator such as VMware or Virtual PC. :(

thanks for the advice. when i bought i wasnt actually going to use it for emulation.

more for storing file but my other pc broke(that was the one i used for emulation)

so id figure id use this one.i figured it was a decent pc(windows xp sp1,p4 2.80 ghz,512 ram)but never too much attention to graphics.ill try to buy a radeon 9800 or nVidia GeForce FX.thanks

Edited by double99