A Few Things About Samurai Showdown 5

This is one that I luckily backed up before my comp crashed again. I got the Wulf loader again and I've been playing it for most the time but I haven't gotten around to fixing. it works fine but when I enter console mode the blood comes out in white patches (something I used 2 be able 2 get around) and the japanese console mode doesn't give me a story mode like it used to. any ideas guys?

Console Mode always has censored blood. There's the universal Samurai Shodown blood code, which was something like:

At the title screen hold START and highlight Options. Press A to enter the Options menu. While still holding START, move to Exit and press A+B+C+D.

Storymode will always remain untranslated in the rom sadly unless SNK translates it for their PS2/Xbox releases.

Console Mode always has censored blood. There's the universal Samurai Shodown blood code, which was something like:

At the title screen hold START and highlight Options. Press A to enter the Options menu. While still holding START, move to Exit and press A+B+C+D.

ah cool, thankyou.

and K' dash... thankyou as well... but it's not that it's not TRANSLATED... I set my language to japanese and when I choose my character and start my game I don't get story mode at all.

any ideas? :rolleyes:

Thats...really strange. Set the region to Japan and try that or set it the mode to Arcade with the Japanese region.

Edited by K`dash

The region must be japanese for the Story Mode to appear. Just changing the language doesn't work.

Edited by Agozer