What's The Name Of This Anime?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell me guys what are the anime qualities which can be downloaded

off the net! I mean what does OVA mean and the rest?!!

And I tried to dl "one piece" first 20 eps(3GBs!!!!!!!!) and it was dl'ing

with 1-2-3kls/second!!! Y is that? My mobile i-net connection dls off sites

with a max of 17 kb/s!!! I used B-torrent!!

How can I speed it up to the above mentioned speed???

Edited by axl

If you use BitTorrent to download anime, the speed is determined by the available seeds, not the max speed of your connection.

OVA/OAV = Original Anime Video or something similar...OAVs are usually only distributed on DVDs, rather than showing them on TV.

What does that mean, available seeds! What's the best bittorrent client to dl anime?

Also can it go above my dl speed?

Seeds are users that have the entire file/package. There is no such thing as "the best BitTorrent client do download anime" since BitTorrent is universal and there aren't any special clients for anime only.

I use ABC myself, AntiWinner uses Azureus...or use the the official client. There are many clients out there, just use the one you feel most comfortable with.

Yes, the speed can go over your max speed, provided that there are a lot of seeders and downloaders connected.

Edited by Agozer

If you use BitTorrent to download anime, the speed is determined by the available seeds, not the max speed of your connection.

OVA/OAV = Original Anime Video or something similar...OAVs are usually only distributed on DVDs, rather than showing them on TV.

Actually, OVA/OAV, which ever term your comfortable with, are shown in Japan, but without comericals, thus preservering it's original 25 to 30 minute mark.

Actually, OVA/OAV, which ever term your comfortable with, are shown in Japan, but without comericals, thus preservering it's original 25 to 30 minute mark.

Oh...I stand corrected then.