Question And Request For Animation Art Experts

My little sister has asked me to help her with a powerpoint presentation she's going to give in class that will count for 30% of her grade and asked if it was possible for me to help her find two short animated cartoons, one of a caveman dragging a blanket of furniture across a desert and another one of a guy sitting back at a desk in front of a computer pressing a button repeatedly and dollar signs appearing behind him.

I looked and found nothing on the internet. And i've been kind of trying to figure out some animation software but since i've put it off till the last minute i don't think i can get anything going in time.

she asked me a week or so ago and she needs it by this thursday and now i've been doing a mad dash to not dissapoint her.

so i'm desperately hoping some of you animation art experts could help me...PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE...with sugar on top?

or maybe direct me to a site that might help me out.

thanks for any help in advance

Try checking yahoo, with the word animation. I do check one eith alot of aniamtions, not games, but with things like basketball, chair, etc, but I can't remember the site's name, sorry.

• 2 weeks later...