• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what format are ur pic's in?

they're.jpg file

Curse you ANGELFIRE!!!!

lol okay... type this in

http://www.angelfire.com/ill/vio/Dammit.jpg :D

Remote Image Linking is against Angelfire's and Geocities' TOS. You have to rename the extension of the file to get it work. (sample.jpg to sample.txt for example)

okay, check out this link

error

picture of my HTML code :D

eeyyyy...wtf? So that was the image that was being shown earlier instead of my sig?! Would it have been that hard for ppl to have shown it to me earlier as proof?! :)

anyways, thanks Violence for clearing that up

anyways, nah dude, rename it as a different extension, for example, highlight the file, click on rename, then it'll say something like..for ex.."mysig.gif"...and just rename it to "mysig.txt"

Remote Image Linking is against Angelfire's and Geocities' TOS. You have to rename the extension of the file to get it work. (sample.jpg to sample.txt for example)

error

eeyyyy...wtf? So that was the image that was being shown earlier instead of my sig?! Would it have been that hard for ppl to have shown it to me earlier as proof?! :)

anyways, nah dude, rename it as a different extension, for example, highlight the file, click on rename, then it'll say something like..for ex.."mysig.gif"...and just rename it to "mysig.txt"

ohh shi* hee hee it works!

thanks lollypop, now lets get some ultimate cheeseburgers :)

wonders* how do you guys know this stuff :lol:

error

ohh shi* hee hee it works!

thanks lollypop, now lets get some ultimate cheeseburgers :)

wonders* how do you guys know this stuff :lol:

I've had an account with angelfire for almost a year already and eventually I knew how to use html code and all that crap

I used to have my life story and my daily thoughts up until ppl stopped caring no matter how fascinated they were when they first read all of it

anyways *goes and buys some tortas con bistec y queso de mozarella in mexicalli*...here man, you might like this a lot better

This is weird, I've always been able to see both Violences and Weird's sigs and avatars, so it seems like some people can see them and some people cant?!?

Yeah, I get that too....I've never had problems with Violence's avatars, but a few day back Weirdanzeige's avatar showed that "Image hosted by..."

But now it's fixed.

• 2 weeks later...

i got the PICTURES fixed with the.TXT thing... now i was wondering if anyone knows a free webhost that will allow me to let people download background mp3 from my page... cause geocities/angel won't let the background src sound download and play. :D "HELP!"

- thanks

i got the PICTURES fixed with the.TXT thing... now i was wondering if anyone knows a free webhost that will allow me to let people download background mp3 from my page... cause geocities/angel won't let the background src sound download and play.  :D "HELP!"

- thanks

yeah it will.....I used to know the code for it but I forgot, it was something like "loop=infinite" or something

btw, make sure the sound musik isn't in big files or else they'll do like they did to me a year and a half ago and just suspend your account for like 3 hours.

Edited by Weirdanzeige

i got the PICTURES fixed with the.TXT thing... now i was wondering if anyone knows a free webhost that will allow me to let people download background mp3 from my page... cause geocities/angel won't let the background src sound download and play.  :P   "HELP!"

- thanks

yeah it will.....I used to know the code for it but I forgot, it was something like "loop=infinite" or something

btw, make sure the sound musik isn't in big files or else they'll do like they did to me a year and a half ago and just suspend your account for like 3 hours.

yeah i tried that, and the song played a few times when i refreshed the webpage... when you say BIG is... 500 Kb big ?