Burning Self Boot

i see what your saying.i burned alot of dreamcast selfboot games for myself but just this file isn't a complete image,i have 2 make a complete selfboot image but once i get it done then i will have everything known for burning. I live in nassau bahamas so a dreamcast game would not have a chance of being found & the simple 2 or 4 games that are left in old stores, there 30-50 dollars.no kidding

NASSAU BAHAMAS IS A RIP-OFF COUNTRY

LOOK MAN! Extrack all the damn files into one folder, IDGAF where! Then reopen the zip in which you got the damn files! double click the file that has ".01" at the end of the file name and it will open up a new window with the actual "full image" then right click the file and extract, then a pop up thing will ask you to choose one of 2 choices, choose the first, or the second, im pretty sure it's the first. After it extracts that.01 file it will ask you to loacte the.02 file which is in the folder in which the other files are located, if you followed step 1 then you should know what im talking about (find the damn folder in which you extracted all the files in the beginning) once you find it double click it and the thing should keep going, then it will automatically extract all the other files and PRESTO! The extraction is complete.

the games i burned that didn't work with discjuggler 4.10 but works with discjuggler 3.5 could i drag the files off the cd an make a image out of it again and burn it?

if i can, were can i get a ip.bin file from because my games don't have any.

a game with 1 session 1 track can that work?i'm talking about jimmy white's cueball.it has that and on the cd it has alot of audio files and a wince folder.

i didn't wanted to make a new topic

Edited by 1InuYasha

the games i burned that didn't work with discjuggler 4.10 but works with discjuggler 3.5 could i drag the files off the cd an make a image out of it again and burn it?

if i can, were can i get a ip.bin file from because my games don't have any.

a game with 1 session 1 track can that work?i'm talking about jimmy white's cueball.it has that and on the cd it has alot of audio files and a wince folder.

i didn't wanted to make a new topic

If the game has no ip.bin then chances are you can't make it self boot. If the game only has 1 session and 1 track it will not self boot as becuase you need one data track and 1 audio track or 2 data tracks cuz the data or audio track is like the thing that by passes the protection thing. If the game is bin/cue it will not self boot, but if you use bin2boot and drag that whole image file then you can probably make it self boot.

i understand everything else.could i just make a image out of the game and add any other ip.bin from a next game?

and thanks! now i know what to do with piece files.

I have no idea, I dont think you can do that, maybe you can, experiment!