Best Oldies Sitcom?

I really liked the movie too, but i don't know what to think about that bit when they were 'curing' the guy who thought he might be gay though.

Haha! That part was great. I should have tried that kind of ceremony on my roommate in high school (he was gay) but I think he was too deep into "the dark side." :lol:

Who do you think was the better Hawkeye Pierce, Donald Sutherland or Alan Alda?

My Mom prefers Alan Alda but I really like Donald Sutherland. I guess they both were equally good...

Was Sutherland the Hawkeye in the movie? If so they were both the best at playing the role they were chosen for. Alda was a great hawkeye, but he wouldn't have suited the darker tone of the movie. Here's a better question: who was a better 'sidekick':- B.J. or Trapper?

I preferred the movie BJ. Radar on the show was better because had a bigger part. Hot Lips was better looking in the movie.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really liked the movie too, but i don't know what to think about that bit when they were 'curing' the guy who thought he might be gay though.

Haha! That part was great. I should have tried that kind of ceremony on my roommate in high school (he was gay) but I think he was too deep into "the dark side." :)

Who do you think was the better Hawkeye Pierce, Donald Sutherland or Alan Alda?

My Mom prefers Alan Alda but I really like Donald Sutherland. I guess they both were equally good...

Was Sutherland the Hawkeye in the movie? If so they were both the best at playing the role they were chosen for. Alda was a great hawkeye, but he wouldn't have suited the darker tone of the movie. Here's a better question: who was a better 'sidekick':- B.J. or Trapper?

I preferred the movie BJ. Radar on the show was better because had a bigger part. Hot Lips was better looking in the movie.

I actually meant that, in the show, which person did you prefer as hawkeye's main friend out of BJ Honeycut or Trapper John Pearce (I think that was his name)?