Pics Of Starwar Eps. 3

Mag

Anyhow, the new villian is named General Grievous. Supposedly a general of a droid army and a "Jedi Killer."

General Grievous? What, was General Constipation taken? What a dumb name. :unsure:

I really hope this movie doesn't suck as bad as Episodes 1 and 2. But a cameo role by the Star Wars Kid would really make this movie the best ever! I'd definitely pay to see him again. :blink:

General Grievous? What, was General Constipation taken? What a dumb name.  :unsure:

I really hope this movie doesn't suck as bad as Episodes 1 and 2. But a cameo role by the Star Wars Kid would really make this movie the best ever! I'd definitely pay to see him again. :blink:

heheh they can have a character names "major ashol" really I knew it was going down hill when I heard about count dooko, ole lucas isn't as creative as he wishes us to believe.

it's gonna suck. all the star wars freaks will come out from under thier rocks and stand in line all night. and in a week it'll be at the dollar theater.

Yeah, I agree it's a stupid name.

I never really cared for the Star Wars films, but I may just see it for curiosity.

And who's this "Star Wars kid"?

Ah, Start Wars Kid. Something really funny that has been on the internet about a boy and a group of his friends made a video of him doing a cheap version of Darth Maul's lightsaber player in The Phantom Manece. The dude lives in Quebec is like prasied, but he sued his friends for uploading the video.