Kof2k2 Ps2

Yeah, I got the ps2 version of kof2k2. Its in Jap. When I booted it up, the character screen looks that same but Rugal is visible with two empty slots beside him (For Shingo and King). I thought there would be more slots and I kind of got worried that only the US compilation pack (KOF2k2 & 2K3) would have secret characters. I went to GameFaqs.com and it said that Goenitz, Geese and Orochi Iori could be unlocked but you have to beat challenge mode...

My question is...IS THAT IT? Only 3 new characters!!! I thought there would be at least 6 new people to choose from.

Oh well...

Goenitz is a direct rip from SVCC, and he's still cheap as hell, Geese still had his infinity from SVCC, just harder to pull off, and Orochi Iori was directly ripped from SVCC and KOF98.

And if you count all the "hidden" characters

Shingo, King, Kusanagi, Rugal, Geese, Goenitz, O.Iori, it's like 7 hidden characters in total. The US versions will have everything the japanese one has, but somethings translated in english. On the side note, I HAVE TOO MUCH TIME.

In fact, there'R more than 6 new charas :

King & Shingo (like on DC) ; Omega Rugal, Kusanagi & Orochi Team (Orochi Yashiro, Orochi Chris & Orochi Shermie) ; Orochi Iori, Geese & Goenitz (real new charas added).

Edited by Mr.X

In fact, there'R 6 new charas :

King & Shingo (like on DC) ; Omega Rugal (directly playable, like in Console mode) ; Orochi Iori, Geese & Goenitz (real new charas added).

He though there would be litterly 6 new characters. Like actual characters beside the fact King, Shingo and Rugal were there, since he knew that already.

Yeah, I was thinking new characters.

Man, this blows moderately. Kind of dissapointed though, I'd wish someone from garou, ss, or possibly last blade would be included.

Well, thats life for ya. Im just going to practice some more on the ps2, tomorrow there will be a big tourney at my friends house.

Of course ill win, but fun none of the less.