Mortal Kombat Deceptions Trailer

if anyone is interested here is the new mortal kombat trailer

MK: d trailer

it's a torrent, only about 8.5 MB.

looks pretty good to me. :D

I have a few that I can upload after making them divx or something. IGN has them too. The game looks much nicer and bring back classic characters along with a few new faces is good. KABAL IS BACK.

I like the fact that they brought back level specific fatalities. and the puzzle and chess game look like a nice diversion.

Yeah, the level based Fats were missed. Did you know if you knock them into the level's fatality part on the first round, you don't have to fight them anymore. Sometime that will be greatly accepted to me since I can end it early when I'm pissed :D

Yeah, the level based Fats were missed. Did you know if you knock them into the level's fatality part on the first round, you don't have to fight them anymore. Sometime that will be greatly accepted to me since I can end it early when I'm pissed :D

that sounds really cool. more realistic (can you use that word with an MK game, heheh) I can already see it. me and my friends seeing who can get the other guy knocked into the fatality first.

See the videos at IGN. Trailer 2 and 3. I think it was trailer 3 that showed off most of the stage fatalities. Some of them are nice and original, some are, based on the classic ones. I certainly would want to see the return of The Dead Pool.

Sometime in the near future i'm going to post a flock ton of info and your going to be like "WTF?!" And I can say, I have way to much time on my hands.