A Question

Is there a version of Mame that runs all games + the new neo geo stuff AND has a gui?

Everyone I've seen is always missing something.

I'd say no....unless you compile your own.

Is there a version of Mame that runs all games + the new neo geo stuff AND has a gui?

I'd say no....unless you compile your own.

I am not sure....something like this is found yet :D

its maybe cause you rom sets do not match the emulator you are using.

No i meant a version of mame that runs everything possible.

Example: One version will run Kof 94-2001. Let you run 2003, but for some reason skip over 2002. Some versions will include Powere instinct 4, but some won't, but still let you play other new games like Samsho 5.

Is there a mame that has everything, plus the ability to run all the old arcade games and doesn't do it through a dos-command line?

Example: One version will run Kof 94-2001. Let you run 2003, but for some reason skip over 2002. Some versions will include Powere instinct 4, but some won't, but still let you play other new games like Samsho 5.

Is there a mame that has everything, plus the ability to run all the old arcade games and doesn't do it through a dos-command line?

Like I said before...no, unless you compile your own MAME that has all the correct drivers.

my compile has most of the neogeo roms

my compile has most of the neogeo roms

mine too!!! :lol:

Why is it that these emus do this?

With all the different versions of Mame that get released, why hasn't someone included all thesegames? It doesn't make sense.  :blink:

because they are still new!!!!!! they need to keep them not officially supported because then they feel more and more ppl with play them at home rather than going to an arcade and paying to play!! that's why!! Besides, if you want to play them so bad, just compile

make sense? :(