What's Happened To Lucasarts Lately?

I think GK3 is older. I loved the first GK and the first 3 quest for glory games.

I think GK3 is older. I loved the first GK and the first 3 quest for glory games.

Quest for Glory is the absolute best. QFG 4 was way to buggy and QFG 5 just plain sucked. Its a pity that the last game was pure crap. They could have gone down with glory.

Quest for Glory is the absolute best. QFG 4 was way to buggy and QFG 5 just plain sucked. Its a pity that the last game was pure crap. They could have gone down with glory.

amen brothere klaw :lol: I was vary disappointed with QfG5 and also the last kings quest (8?) I wish they woulda just kept with the old formula hopefully they'll redeem themselves soon. hehehe

have you played the quest for glory 4.5 fan made game? I was thinking of trying it out. there are fan rereleases of KQ 1 & 2 also. never tried them tho.

amen brothere klaw :lol: I was vary disappointed with QfG5 and also the last kings quest (8?) I wish they woulda just kept with the old formula hopefully they'll redeem themselves soon. hehehe

have you played the quest for glory 4.5 fan made game? I was thinking of trying it out. there are fan rereleases of KQ 1 & 2 also. never tried them tho.

I haven't played the fan game but I intend to now. But I really doubt they'll redeem themselves in the adventure department. The new Leisure Suit Larry might be good but I'm not holding my breath.