Best Tv Shows Ever

lancerx

4 me,

Comedy : Married with children, Seingfield.

Science Fiction: Star trek, V.

Drama: don´t have any

Action: don´t have any

cartoon: Transformers, DBZ, The simpsons, he-man the old serie, Thundercats and some others.

I always loved Married with children i couldn´t stop laughing.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm

Comedy: Cheers, Fast Forward, Empty Nest, South Park, Are You Being Served? The Goodies

Sci Fi/Fantasy: Star Trek - probably Voyager was my favourite, Dr Who

Drama: nothing

Cartoon: Masters of the Universe, Transformers, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Aeon Flux, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Thundercats, Silverhawks and anything with Road Runner, Coyote or Daffy Duck in it.

Other: Iron Chef!

Edited by Basara

Comedy: Keeping up Appearances

Science Fiction: X-Files, BABY!

Drama: NYPD Blue

Action: 24

Cartoon: South Park, Futurama, Noir

Keeping up Appearances, never heard of that one b4, is it old?

and yes, 24h as an action.

Keeping up Appearances is a british sitcom about a a basic, middle-class husband and wife.

The wife thinks that they are extremely high-class and always is trying to get into the big circles. The wife's name is Hyacint Bucket. She put an unofficial accent mark above the 'e' so the name would be more stylish. :lol: This creates some hilarious moments with the neighbors and others around her.

Comedy: Seinfeld, Seinfeld, Seinfeld, Seinfeld; M*A*S*H; Taxi; Are You Being Served?; Keeping Up Appearances; Waiting for God; Faulty Towers; Seinfeld; Frasier (sometimes); Seinfeld.

LancerX, Keeping Up Appearances is a hilarious britcom about a woman obsessed with having the perfect image towards her so called friends. She's kind of like a British Martha Stewart. And its spelled Seinfeld, not Seingfield. :lol:

Drama: Don't watch TV for drama. That's what movies are for.

Action: Don't watch TV for that either. Movies are way better.

Sci Fi: Dr. Who when I was young; X-Files (some of it); Red Dwarf...but that should be under comedy.

Cartoons:: Looney Toons; Animaniacs; The Simpsons; Family Guy; Futurama; The Critic; Sea Lab 2021

As you can see...I mostly just watch comedy.

Edited by GryphonKlaw

Comedy: Seinfeld, Seinfeld, Seinfeld, Seinfeld; M*A*S*H; Taxi; Are You Being Served?; Keeping Up Appearances; Waiting for God; Faulty Towers; Seinfeld; Frasier (sometimes); Seinfeld.

LancerX, Keeping Up Appearances is a hilarious britcom about a woman obsessed with having the perfect image towards her so called friends. She's kind of like a British Martha Stewart. And its spelled Seinfeld, not Seingfield.  :lol:

Drama: Don't watch TV for drama. That's what movies are for.

Action: Don't watch TV for that either. Movies are way better.

Sci Fi: Dr. Who when I was young; X-Files (some of it); Red Dwarf...but that should be under comedy.

Cartoons:: Looney Toons; Animaniacs; The Simpsons; Family Guy; Futurama; The Critic; Sea Lab 2021

As you can see...I mostly just watch comedy.

sorry about the spelling :lol:

LancerX, Keeping Up Appearances is a hilarious britcom about a woman obsessed with having the perfect image towards her so called friends.

You said it better than I did. Man, I love that show, yet I hate the character with a passion.

Patricia Routledge is a renouned actress. She even came to Finland one time to promote some other show.

LancerX, Keeping Up Appearances is a hilarious britcom about a woman obsessed with having the perfect image towards her so called friends.

You said it better than I did. Man, I love that show, yet I hate the character with a passion.

Patricia Routledge is a renouned actress. She even came to Finland one time to promote some other show.

Yeah she is a good actress. I remember seeing her in a crime drama.

My favorite character is definitely Onslow. :lol:

But my favorite britcom besides Monty Python is "Are You Being Served?" Have you seen that? It's damn funny.

Yeah she is a good actress. I remember seeing her in a crime drama.

My favorite character is definitely Onslow. :lol:

But my favorite britcom besides Monty Python is "Are You Being Served?" Have you seen that? It's damn funny.

It's been ages since I've seen any Monty Python britcoms....A shame...