Help Me Out!

i have a computer that im not really using for anything but using the internet with (i wont let my good computer go online, because im paranoid) so anyway, i want to use it for emulation at LEAST

Its a 2.4GHz P4, 64MB Intel something video card, 256MB 300MHz DDR RAM

What plugins should i get for EPSXE and what BIOS? I want to get started on this PSX Emulation now that i have enough decent games lying around

Try here for bios

get the Dtlh3000 bios. It makes me feel like I actually have a Debugging Station :D.

EDIT: I really wouldn't but couldnt you use the same plugins like Pete's or Peops plugins? just put the settings lower :lol:

Edited by DanManXZ

OK i found a BIOS (SCPH-1001) (ill try yours later)

I got all the greatest plugins (or so says the guy who recommended them to me/the website)

and everything runs perfect, cept for In Tekken 3 i cant hear the Music!! WTF!?!?!

Its the PEOPS D sound Audio Driver 1.7

What should I do?

What video plugin do you use?

Ex: Pete's GPU, P.E.Op.S. Soft GPU etc.

If the graphics or sound is slow, try turning down your video plugin settings.

If that doesn't work why don't you tell what video plugin you are using and paste your settings from the plugin.

well teh thing is, the sound and everything works flawlessley in every game except Tekken 3, and it was even doing this in the PSX untill i booted it in a special way.

I think Tekken 3 just hasnt been ripped right or something, i dunno.

Another thing thats retarded is i want force feedback!! im using a real PSX pad, and the rumble works fine in everything but this! what settings should i use? Another thing is that whenever a game is supposed to rumble, it quits epsxe!!! So i have to disable rumble in the options, and if you cant disable rumble im screwed!!

I downloaded Dr.Hells controller plugin or whatever, but i cant figure out how to enable it