For All Your Online Vmu Needs

Wait...you can't just use any dial up connection to get online the Dreamcast? I just bought a Dreamcast today and am wondering if I will be able to use my current dial up to get the save games.

Yeah you can as long as it's not aol, cuz sega hates aol :D.

Anyone know where I can DL a Web browser so I can actually download the save games? All I can find it CD covers for it.

And I'm assuming the Web Browser has the "Dial Up Networking" too, or is that another CD?

Check out MegaGames.  This links right to their section with the DC browser.  BTW, the browser was originally dial-up only since the BBA didn't come out till later in the DC's life.

I stumbled across that earlier today and downloaded it. Thanks for the help anyway. :P

No problem.  I stumbled across that site myself a long time ago looking for game trainers.  MegaGames has essentially absorbed PSXCopyWorld, DCCopyWorld, and (possibly) GameCopyWorld.  Technically, I think they were part of its "network" anyways.

I always went to MegaGames for cracks and things but I had no idea it also had this. I was pleasantly surprised. :P