Who Made The Best Games?

The Amiga had so many great games made for it...which group of developers were your favourite?

It's a tough one...for me it's difficult to choose between Psygnosis, who made such beautiful and evocative games such as Shadow of the Beast and also Lemmings, and the Bitmap Brothers who made so many classic games.

I pick the Bitmap Brothers...because I think they made the best game on the Amiga, and one of the best games ever, in Speedball 2, and also they made my absolute favourite Amiga game, one that is always close to my heart...Gods.

• 3 weeks later...

Psygnosis and DMA for lemmings, lucas film/arts for Indiana Jones and the monkey island series, core for the Hiemdal series along with bubba n' stix and chuck rock, Bitmap brothers for Xenon II and Chaos Engine, ARGH! where do I stop..... :D

I had a few faves. I would say sensible software is my number one, mainly because they gave us Sensible World of Soccer & Cannon Fodder. Others would be Bitmap Brothers, Core, team 17, Psygnosis (thanks for killing them Sony), Microprose, Factor 5 (turrican II rules!!!), Lucasarts, Dino Dini, Gremlin, Delphine, Lucasarts and DMA design (now Rockstar North). Man, the Amiga was/is brilliant!!!!