Strange site that is the talk of the net.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did a search on this site at google and this is what i found.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/bbs/mess...ge=5462&topic=3

that topic is 4 pages long about this site.

also did a search on register.com with 8march2003.com and his name was well hidden that site was registerd through godaddy.com and there was no info on him watsoever[/url]

did a search on this site at google and this is what i found.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/bbs/mess...ge=5462&topic=3

that topic is 4 pages long about this site.

also did a search on register.com with 8march2003.com and his name was well hidden that site was registerd through godaddy.com and there was no info on him watsoever[/url]

I did a whois too. I guess it could be the owner of godaddy.com that registered it? :D Anyway I like a good conspiracy theory. It is something to talk about (and make fun of)

Hey I believe that there is life other than what we have here on our planet. I mean the universe is HUGE, we can't be the only living organisms in such a massive expanse. I don't think aliens would be revealed on a site like this though :D Most people who claim to have seen aliens are just liars and drunks. There are very few accounts that I actually believe.

The universe is not huge it is infinit,

if energy equalls mass,.......

the universe is expanding as we speak, every object in the universe contains an amount of "set" energy includeing your shoes and the "universe"

All energy dies of in objects it does not dissapear.

When the universe goes out as far as its energy can let it go, it will run out of energy then it will begin to retract on its self.

This in turn means all the energy that has expanded in the universe will be gin to scrunch "up" as it is to week to hold its self together.

It will come back in on its self "compressing" and gathering its "energy back up" to the point of a Incomprhenadbile compressed amounts, when it is compressed to the lawas of energy equalls mass, it will buckle under its own vast mass.

Then the big bang will happen, and the energy will leak out into space makeing the univers bigger again.

Then begins the reading of this topic again.... :D

big bang theory.[mine anyway]

If you undetood that than well done!! :D

As for little aliens dc is write.

Do you know what a light year is?

Like in films they say it would take 500 light years to get to that planet, it means if you could travell at the speed of light it would take you 500 years to get there[light years]

The univers is big and vast i belive there is aliens.

Reccomended film, signs with mel gibson.

:D

we can make guesses and pretend to know but at the end of the day, that is exactly what we are doing, guessing. i do agree with the idea of the universe constantly changing and growing. it must change, for if it would ever stop, i think it would cease to exist altogether. as for the site, it's bull. ive read made up junk before, and that is exactly what this is. i think ive even read something similar before, sounds way too familar to me. but anyway, if there are aliens out there, i do not beleive they would want to waste there time on us. :D:D

Well there are three theories regarding the big bang, one says that it´s expansive wave will last forever and always at the same speed, another one says that it will keep expanding but it speed will start to decrease and another one that says that it speed will start to lower till it´s expansive wave starts to go back (time diesn´t go back though) i din´t remember well now but i think it is pretty much that.

Reagarding another kinds of life i think it is probable i also think that most of the people with this stuff are either robbers or freaks, so when will you know it is true? well when an alien appearsd right in front of you and hits you on your head or just ask you to have sex with her/him or whatever it is :D

There was an update

Thanks to the radio stations that have mentioned my site and offered to interview me on their programs, but I must keep low for now.  

A special thank you to Amy's i. Your readers are pretty much on the ball, picking up the numerous clues. Some of your readers have been spot on with what this event is about.  

For those who tend to take things a little too seriously, please re-read the first paragraph of my posting on October 23rd and that should put you at ease.  

A word of appreciation to those who have emailed me with positive comments, you are obviously enjoying the intent and mystery, leading up to the event.

Seems more like a scam all the time :D Still.......for a scam its a damn good one. I bet he has had millions of hits already plus all the radio, newspaper and even TV coverage. Some of the conspiracy theories on the net are unbelieveable :idea: I guess now that god isn't so popular anymore, people are choosing conspiracy theories to keep the mystery in thier lives...so weird

I guess now that god isn't so popular anymore, people are choosing conspiracy theories to keep the mystery in thier lives...so weird

exactly! well put. im probably the last person to turn to god myself, in times of crisis, but cr@p like this, for damn sure, would be the last place i would go.

so, ofcourse, he practically says it straight out. he speaks of it like its a game show or something. definately a scam. :D:idea: