Pochi And Nyaa

Yeah, but it doesn't work in NeoRageX. The original p rom was overdumped (but you can cut that off). The decrypted m rom has been released and someone name Cait has made a "fixed" version of the v rom that supposedly works with other Taito m roms (i.e. Puzzle Bobble 2).

Check the alt.binaries.emulators.neogeo or.arcade (or something like that) newgroups. If it's not there, just make a request, someone will probably fill it. You could also search Google or FileMirrors for pnyaa.zip. I personally don't know of any websites that carry the rom. If you want to get the decrypted m go to the RomShare forums and download the patch (check the thread that mentions it and it'll link you to the actual thread). The patch is compressed in a 7z (7-zip format) file. The fixed v rom should in the neogeo newsgroup I mentioned. Note: You need to sign up for the forum to actual see the threads.

Edited by StriderSkorpion

i can't get pnyaa.zip can u post a direct link plz...and to the patch too please... :lol:

I can't post a direct link to the patch, but as I mentioned in the PM, I could send you the game if you wanted. The game doesn't run in Kawaks w/ loader and doesn't fully work with Nebula. It definitely won't work in NeoRageX (any version). I believe some people have made drivers for FBA and MAME (iq_132 and james, if I'm not mistaken), but it runs very similar to Nebula. I'm not positive on that point, though.

Do you know when it will be released? Hopefully the c roms are different because if they aren't, then we have a bigger issue on are hands than we first thought. If they are different, that should mean the old ones were corrupt or something similar. Are the m and v roms decrypted (if you know)? I hope they are, then it should fully work with Nebula.

i know of a EFMP Team perfect dump that is private for now (emu-scene only) hope will get to the public (us :huh:) too soon....

i know of a EFMP Team perfect dump that is private for now (emu-scene only) hope will get to the public (usĀ  :huh:) too soon....

As far as I know, this is the new dump.

yup and has the name pochinyaa.zip and is 19mb or so...anyways the game is in jap only i THINK...