Bad News From The Arcade Front.

Inky

Where'd you get that whole quote?  I know I wrote the top paragraph, but I didn't write the rest (is that your comments or someone else's?).

now thats odd.. Ill fix that manually.

okay. fixed.. I think I see what happened. There was a missinq close quote tag, that was probably my fault.

Okay, I thought I missed a post or something that ended up getting deleted. I was just a little confused, but no biggie. Now I fully understand what you're saying (I kinda understood before, but the quote thing threw me). Oh yeah, I meant stray from the arcades (thus adding to the damage the industry has already taken).

Edited by StriderSkorpion

Nintendo's lost me and most of their stuff anymore. Their games are starting to turn their games into kid friendly pieces of crap, IMO. Before, they had a broad audience and appeal, but they keep changing things for the worst. Shigeru Miyamoto (sp?) has got to be out of his mind. Donkey Konga? I'm sorry, that's the last straw.

I probably already mentioned this in the thread, but around me, there are hardly any arcades. There's only one of any significance, but they don't support the Neo Geo. They have one machine, but they haven't kept decent care of it (controls are broken, eats quarters, screen is faded, etc.). The arcade used to be a lot better, but the new owners don't seem to understand that the games need some TLC too. They would probably get SF4 IF it ever came out, but there wouldn't be very many people there for fighting as most of arcade rats have abadoned it for better lighted ground.