Emsleys troubles please read freinds

emsley

Hey yall i have bad news my internet connection has been shut down by,

NTL.

They said i was abuseing the deal i had with them.

This in turn means i can not update the site or keep in contact with my freinds on the net.

I cannot even read my emails.

On a happy note i will be upgradeing to DSL within 3 weeks.

YIPEEEEEE!!!!.

I am gutted simple.

So the forums which i had in place to be released within one week are also not going to be updated.

If you want some more info go to my hompage were i di a quick update threw my freonds pc.

HTTP://NEOCREAM.TRIPOD.COM

I will be back And the people that were in my plans for neo cream are still and will be in my plans for the future of neo cream, whatever that future is.

I will pop back now and then to post on this forum.

A thankyou to gamecop for having these great forums.

And remeber folks i cannot check my emails.

Not that i had that many anyway he.

I am saddened by this little set back but will return. :D:(:8):(8):(

hmm...now at least i know why you werent answering my emails. :D anyway, that sucks dude. keep me updated on when you will be getting your new internet access. when you can get on your buds pc, just email me. also, do they offer, like, free cds for access to the internet in your area. where i live, they give out cds for an internet browser called aol. i dont know if you have ever heard of them. but basically, you can try out the service for like 1000 hrs for free, and before the time is up you just cancel it, no strings. its just an idea. i used to do that all the time before i got dsl. but whatever you do, hurry back dude! you will be missed. :(:

ps- NTL? i dont know dude, sounds like the mafia to me. :( " ima gonna beata youra heada ina witha basea balla bat!" 8)

I think I said it before but you should use blueyonder. They never give me any problems. I can stay connected for 8hours+ on dialup without disconnection. NTL sound crap and I would dump them as soon as you can. Its up to them if they want to lose your custom (idiots)

PS what exactly did you to to abuse the contract? stay online too long? look at too much pr0n? 8)

yah, they said he was staying online too long. and i think "they" dropped him. so, i dont beleave he has the choice of whether or not to stay with them. personally, i think he is better off.

yah, they said he was staying online too long. and i think "they" dropped him. so, i dont beleave he has the choice of whether or not to stay with them. personally, i think he is better off.

Totally. What a really shabby way to treat your customers. The campaign starts here! NOBODY USE NTL

OR AOL :D

Totally. What a really shabby way to treat your customers. The campaign starts here! NOBODY USE NTL

you got it! :D actually, to be quite honest, i didnt even know who they were till emsley told me. the way he said they were pushing him around, i said they sounded to me like the mob. :D

OR AOL

now them ive heard of. aol sucks!! $30 bucks a month for dial up. i pay just $45 now for my dsl. :D

Hey yall, im back for a wee moment, ntl[bsatrds] have allowed me 2 hours a day, and with the people living in my house it realisticly means ill get about an hour a day on the net[no fun]

The thing is peeps i still live with my parents[oh god]

And my dad is paying the net bills.

However i am "treating" my dad to a dsl box and i am paying half of the yearly fees up front, £170[we are spliting payments down the middle half each]

in dolla

220 i think.

We are still looking around for the best deal.

By the way the deal was 3 hours a day i was like on 6-8 hours a day. :D

It might work a little different in england [ internet servers] than it does in the good old usa[ wish i had been born there sometimes].

So if its all getting a bit confuseing dont worry i am also cofused probablie more than you. :D [yes more than you for sure]

Wile im waiting for the "big" upgrade i am working on content for the site.

Lots of reviews lots on gif cuts i may even try to learn a bit of codeing.

[screams and hides under desk from a book about codeing].

Later dudes.