How Do You Like....

Gouken

Very nice Gouken.

I once contemplated changing my avatar to Pee Wee Herman but I decided to stick with the K Man. He's cooler.

nah you can't change your avatar Klaw, it just wouldn't be the same. we all think of you as Kramer :lol:

Very nice Gouken.

I once contemplated changing my avatar to Pee Wee Herman but I decided to stick with the K Man. He's cooler.

nah you can't change your avatar Klaw, it just wouldn't be the same. we all think of you as Kramer :lol:

Why thank you. I will always think of you as the Man in Black. RIP Johnny Cash.

not too bad man

come to think of it...she looks like my friend Annie :lol:^_^

it's creepy but it's kool (it seems like she's bout to kill somebody)

I liked the old Gouken...Oh well, people change. -_-

What was so great about the old "Gouken"? I've been using that name for 2 years now. I think it's a time for change in my life seeing as, well... so much is changing in my life. I feel like a totally different person. Yes, much darker, but not as dark as -VIOLENCE-, he pretty much rules us all in that catagory.

Oh and I've gotten back into art as you can see, once I feel like my abilities are up to it, I'll start taking request's for tag's and av's.

Edited by Gouken

I liked the old Gouken...Oh well, people change. -_-

What was so great about the old "Gouken"? I've been using that name for 2 years now. I think it's a time for change in my life seeing as, well... so much is changing in my life. I feel like a totally different person. Yes, much darker, but not as dark as -VIOLENCE-, he pretty much rules us all in that catagory.

Oh and I've gotten back into art as you can see, once I feel like my abilities are up to it, I'll start taking request's for tag's and av's.

It's not like I don't like you now. :P