Foreign Blockbusters

Gouken

Well before I make my movie update, I would just like to say thanks to miskie for all his/her help, and to GameCop for not getting all pissed off and throwing his PC. I think a lot of the members of 1Emulation feel the same way when I say "where the flock is that asshole who hacked us!!!". Thank you, on with the news.

After a good night's searching on the net, doing the usual "nothing", I stumbled upon two trailers for upcoming movies that to me cannot be missed. The incredible part about them is that they have nothing to do with American cinema. That's right, they are not produced at all by any Hollywood company.

Immortal (view trailer here) seems to take place in an alternate reality in which the god's of Egyptian mythology are real.

Casshern (view trailer here) looks to be an amazing movie based on an early japanese anime "Robot Hunter Casshern (Shinzou Ningen Casshern)" which was broadcasted back in 1973. Made for 5 billion yen, "Casshern" tries to address the idealistic question proposed in Shakespear's "Hamlet" (Why do people fight with each other?)

You can view the official Casshern website here.

Thank's to no.where for some information on Casshern.