This Is A Test.. Ignore Me

miskie

well, to make a long story shor, yesterday is a total loss. to sum up the story, Gamecop's former host was hacked, and Apparantly 1emulation was comprimised as well.

So was a second network site, GemCom. -- and we know EXACTLY who did that -- I keep very very tight access logs and with the data I presented Gamecop, he was able to track the Lamer down.. lets just say he can get pwn3d at any time :lol:

anyway,

yesterday I restored a dump of 1emu to my server and things got wierd.. my hosted sites started crosslinking in an almost unpredictable way. I pulled down 1emu, deleted the whole thing then restored only what I needed to. mainly the site the database and all files out of the main directory from the old server's backup.

that seemed to avoid the problem altogether. Sadly I dont have any of the access data to 1emulation's former host (truth is nobody does, the host is DOA) So I cant pinpoint who hacked that server..

but, since gemcom has always been under my watch, we have at least one culprit under our collective thumbs..

All should be well now. I can safely say there should be no futher long-term interruptions to 1emulation.com